Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, March 29, 2010

Slow Progress


My speed!  It sucks so bad!!!

I'll try to get this done.  But Damn!  I have not wanted to color anything so I just keep doodling.  Which isn't bad but its discouraging to color...because I have so much to color.

Animation 

4 comments:

Nero said...

I like the vid, I want to see that full colored and animated that should be awesome.

As for the muscle squashing, I don't feel it working but thats jsut my opinion dude.

ChibiJohnny said...

I'm kinda in the middle with the whole muscle squashing thing myself. It's not that I'm not feeling what you're going for, but I guess it's just the lack of color for me. The thing I think I can say out of any of your recent muscle squashing pics that I like most is the fact that Kaze is in a dominating position for once.

And speaking of Kaze being dominant, that Kaze and Nika color pic is coming along very nicely. Nice detail on the expressions and those panties must be suffering. :)

Kazecat said...

@Nero:
Full colored may be a bit much to ask for but if its liked enough I'll try for it.

@ChibiJohnny:
Well I'm glad I did a test pic to see how people would react to it. Your lukewarm reaction kinda warns me that it may not go so well.

Anonymous said...

Maybe some people (including me) can donate some money to support you on your full-color animation, would love to see it.