Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Moar Sketches, Some Inks

Devi © Lesang

This is for the actual commission.  The other pic with Devi was just a fun sketch that he wants me to color now as well so I should get on that but I'm not in the mood for it right now.  I'm satisfied with the sketch and I'll add Kaze later.

This is the concept for Aroma's outfit that I wanted her to have.  Its very loose allowing her to blast her mighty winds easily and it shows off her sexy curves well too.  I sketched the outfit originally for Jon and I liked how it looked on Marie so I am gonna try to make it debut on Aroma like planned.

This was a fun sketch I did in an oC session.  It's just Makuyama doing what he does best.  Not gonna color this one.

Just a sketch of Jumba being mean to a fur that's not even close to her size.  Not gonna color.

Here are the inks on the previously posted Jumba facesitting pic.  This will be colored but I'm unsure when.

Nika © Lesang
I liked this sketch a lot so I'll probably color it.  I like the inks so I hope the colors turn out just as well.


This was done by ToonyK9 and myself.  He did the key frames and I did the tweens.  Its nothing to take serious.  He started in oC and I added some frames in photoshop.

ToonyK9 is © ToonyK9
I drew this in an oC with him today and I hate a lot of fun with it.


Still inking this one.  This is the first pic of Makuyama that I've liked in a long while.  The new shorts are supposed to be his casual attire since he can't walk around in that blue muwashi all the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new Aroma and Devi pics are awesome and it's nice to hear that the 2 previous post pictures will get colored sometime in the future.

The outfit for Aroma fits her very well. Good idea for her character.

Can't wait to see Kaze underneath Devi later on.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: I'm trying to get more done but I can't guarantee anything yet.

I'm glad you like the outfit on Aroma. I was hoping it would be sexy and make sense for her.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Holy, jumba looks SO HUUUUGE compared to the little guy she's messing with! poor lil' guy's gonna die! XP

Such wonderful sketches btw! it's good to see you practicing again!